Shining 3D provides a wide-range of 3D digitizing and printing solutions including scanners, printers, material, design and manufacturing services, as well as a fully-established network cloud platform.
1. Delivering 10+ years of Professional 3D Digitizing and Printing Technology
SHINING 3D was founded in 2004 and was listed in the New OTC (Over-the-counter) Market on Aug. 8th, 2014 (stock：830978). Shining 3D is China’s first OTC company in the 3D digitizing and printing industry and it is the established leader specializing in the advancement of a 3D digitizing and printing ecosystem.
As of the 31st of December 2015, SHINING 3D submissions for patent protection included: 64 utility patents for inventions, 54 utility model patents, 27 appearance patents and 55 software copyright submissions.
SHINING 3D has wide-ranging influence in the 3D additive manufacturing community such as:
1. Being the first drafting unit for the Industrial Standard for the National White Light 3D Measurement System (3D Scanners)
2. Selected as the Vice-presidential facility for the Zhejiang Industrial Design Association
3. Provincial Institute of 3D Digitizing and 3D Printing Technology
4. Vice-director facility for the Chinese 3D Printing Industrial Alliance
5. Director facility of Zhejiang 3D Printing Industrial Association
SHINING 3D has established 3D print service centers in multiple industry categories that enable the distribution of additive manufacturing technology at home and abroad. SHINING 3D empowers the growth of 3D digitizing and printing technology through its ongoing alliance with such renowned universities as; Tsinghua University, Zhejiang University and the South China University of Technology.
2. Comprehensive 3D Application Experience
SHINING 3D focuses on the fusion and innovation between 3D scanning and printing technology. The company provides integrated equipment and service solutions for industrial manufacturing, education, bio-medical treatment and much more. SHINING 3D’s cohesive solutions have been successfully applied to numerous industries in the automotive, aerospace, mold and die, electronics, consumer goods, dentistry, orthopedics, cultural relic archival, sculpture, construction, energy, scientific research, vocational education and more. Throughout the company’s history, there is a central theme of helping customers increase efficiency, improve quality and reduce costs.
With more than ten thousand customers worldwide, Shining 3D receives positive reviews from well-known companies such as: Intel, Bosch, Adidas, Panasonic, China Southern Locomotive, SVW, BAIC MOTOR and Autodesk.
3. International, Influential Leader with well-established 3D Ecosystem
SHINING 3D is based in Hangzhou, China and has more than 500 employees. The company places great value on research and development with more than 247 personnel in R&D having 9 PHD’s and 78 Master graduates and eight professionally-recognized National experts. The company manufactures over 10 different types of autonomous 3D scanners and printers forming a complete product line that includes
1. 3D scanners for desktop, dentistry, high-accuracy industries, cameras and more
2. 3D printers for desktop, biomaterial, medical applications and more
3. Industrial 3D printers for SLA, SLS, laser and full-color
As the leading Chinese 3D printing company, Shining 3D has won international influence with customers in more than 70 countries throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East.
SHINING 3D has branch offices throughout China and has more than 10 subsidiary companies (partial list below)
1. Hangzhou Regenovo Biotechnology Co., LTD,
2. Beijing Tenyoun 3D technology Co., LTD,
3. Beijing Yijia 3D technology Co., LTD,
4. Nanjing Baoyan Automation, Inc.,
5. Hangzhou Leyi New Material Technology Co., Ltd,
6. Shanghai Ceyuan Digital Technology Co., Ltd,
4. Strong certification ensures quality products
Since the company was established in 2004, it has adhered to the principle of “creating value for our customers” under the guiding principles of “continuous refinement, practicability and innovation, all-win”. The SHINING 3D manufacturing process is strictly governed by ISO9001 and ISO14000 standards with most products earning CE, FDA, UL or FCC certificates. This adherence to International quality and manufacturing standards guarantees a future of continuous quality improvement and manufacturing efficiency.